Skilled Guidance For Injured Nurses And Health Care Workers
Nurses, nursing aides, certified nursing assistants and other people who work in the health care industry work hard every day to provide care and comfort to the sick and injured. The rigors of health care work can take their toll, leading to significant workplace injuries or exposure to occupational illnesses. At The Law Office of Gretchen Hall in St. Paul, we work with injured women and men in the health care field in Minnesota and Wisconsin to help them receive medical care and compensation after suffering a workplace injury.
Were you injured at work? Have you been denied coverage or are you struggling to obtain your benefits? Call The Law Office of Gretchen Hall for a free case consultation at 651-964-6106.
We Are Passionate About Helping Health Care Professionals Recover
Health care professionals in medical centers, hospitals, emergency rooms, nursing homes and residential care facilities suffer a higher rate of on-the-job injuries and illnesses than people who work in any other industry, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. We recognize how important it is for health care professionals and injured hospital employees to gain compensation for wage loss and medical care after suffering an on-the-job injury or illness such as:
- Neck, back and spine injuries related to lifting or moving patients
- Injuries suffered in a slip, trip or fall accident
- Injuries from overexertion, whether from an acute accident or the result of repetitive strain
- Repetitive stress injuries, especially to the back, wrists, legs and ankles
- Injuries that result from caring for combative patients
- Injuries and illnesses related to accidents involving sharp objects
- Occupational illnesses related to exposure to infectious diseases, viruses, chemicals or toxins
- Mental health issues related to the workplace, including PTSD
Rely On 20 Years Of Experience For Effective Representation
Our founding attorney has 20 years of experience in workers’ compensation law, including prior experience as an insurance defense lawyer. When you partner with our firm, you will work closely with a lawyer who truly cares about your recovery.
We accept even the most complex workers’ compensation claims. If you are struggling to receive the benefits that you need to recover or if you just have questions, send us an email or call 651-964-6106 .