More Than 20 Years Of Experience Standing Up For Minnesota Workers

Pursuing Workers’ Compensation To Address Mental Health Conditions

After a traumatic accident, many people focus on healing a victim’s visible injuries. However, serious accidents can produce acute and chronic mental health conditions that also require expensive treatment. Serious injuries can also require pain medication, which sometimes leads to opioid addiction. If your mental health concerns or pain medication addiction was caused by your work injury or workplace conditions, you may be eligible to collect benefits to address these problems.

If you have questions about your workers’ comp claim or were denied benefits for a mental health condition, call our St. Paul law firm at 651-371-6008. Our caring lawyer will carefully evaluate your case and provide you with the guidance that you deserve.

Common Mental Health Concerns

Accidents and injuries can trigger a host of mental health conditions. Workers’ compensation benefits cover both mental health conditions that arose from a single traumatic event or that developed after years of working in an unfavorable working environment.

Several of the most common mental health concerns covered under workers’ compensation include:

  • Anxiety and stress in the work environment or triggered by a single distressing event.
  • Depression resulting from an injury that alters your quality of life and threatens your career.
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in the wake of a serious accident, an upsetting workplace event or the effects of sustaining a work-related injury.

Schedule A Free Case Evaluation With Our Attentive Attorney

If you are suffering from a mental disorder due to workplace conditions or an accident, you deserve compensation. A mental illness is just as serious of a health concern as a physical impairment.

Call 651-371-6008 to schedule a free case evaluation with The Law Office of Gretchen Hall. We will carefully evaluate your claim and pursue maximum compensation. You may also contact our firm online.