Gretchen Hall, a Minnesota & Wisconsin workers' compensation lawyer, focuses her practice on securing injured employee's benefits and obtaining social security benefits for disabled individuals.
Gretchen began her practice of law working as a defense attorney, representing insurance companies primarily focused in the area of workers' compensation; but also including subrogation claims, products liability, construction liability and sexual abuse claims. In the early days of her career, Gretchen worked as a Judicial Law Clerk and also for the Hennepin County Public Defender's Office.
Gretchen brings extensive workers' compensation defense experience to the table, having represented employers and insurers through the initial defense of claims through the appeal process. As such, Gretchen's experience on the defense side of the table makes her expertly equipped to zealously secure her clients benefits, having is an expert in defense tactics providing her with an ability to zealously represent her.
Gretchen graduated from the University of St. Thomas and Hamline University School of Law. Additionally, Gretchen holds an MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Graduate School of Business.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation in Minnesota & Wisconsin
- Social Security Disability
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas Graduate School of Business
- University of St. Thomas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Warren E. Burger, American Inns of Court
Past Employment Positions
- The Law Office of Gretchen Hall, PA, Principal
- Heacox Hartman Koshmrl Cosgriff & Johnson, LLC, Associate Attorney
- Jardine Logan & O’Brien, PLLP, Associate Attorney
- Bakke Norman, S.C., Associate Attorney
- Honorable Steven P. Ruble, Seventh Judicial District, Judicial Law Clerk
- Hennepin County Office of the Public Defender, Investigator