Focused Help For Construction And Industrial Injuries
People who work in the construction industry throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin face significant hazards every day. In fact, the physical rigors of road construction, erection of buildings, expansions and remodeling often lead to substantial workplace injuries. Repetitive stress, overexertion, falls from heights and a wide range of work-related activities can result in substantial injuries that take you away from the job for days, weeks or longer. Catastrophic injuries are far too common among construction workers.
Call The Law Office of Gretchen Hall for a free consultation at 651-964-6106. We assist workers employed at all types of construction sites who are unable to gain the workers’ compensation benefits that they deserve.
Do Not Face Insurance Providers Alone
Even if you have notified your employer and started the workers’ compensation claims process, fighting for benefits can be cumbersome. When injuries are more severe, the insurance companies often dig in their heels to reduce their costs — at the expense of workplace accident victims.
At The Law Office of Gretchen Hall in St. Paul, we focus solely on workers’ compensation and injury law. Backed by 20 years of experience, including a background in insurance defense, our skillful practitioner provides aggressive advocacy, insight into the opposition’s tactics and unsurpassed personal service to help our clients get every penny they deserve under workers’ comp law. We work hard to ensure injured workers get the benefits they need to pay medical bills and keep food on the table while they recover from their injuries.
We have the experience, resources and desire to fight for meaningful results across the spectrum of construction site injuries such as:
- Construction site accidents: Construction sites frequently involve many contractors, suppliers, tradesmen and other parties, and accidents are far too common. Our strong background in injury law is an exceptional resource for construction workers who are injured on the job at:
- Road construction sites
- Building sites for large public and private structures such as retail outlets, banks, multifamily housing and others.
- Residential property building sites.
- Falls from height: Falls are a leading cause of injury in construction sites. Roofers, tradesmen, painters and many other workers rely on lifts, ladders and scaffolding to perform their jobs. Injuries from a fall can be severe.
- Heavy machinery and forklift accidents: Construction sites are common scenes of accidents involving forklifts, graders and other heavy machinery. There is a risk of injury when people work around such equipment.
- Mining accidents: Attorney Gretchen Hall often travels to northern Minnesota to assist Iron Range workers in construction areas of mines when they need experienced help to maximize their workers’ comp benefits.
Schedule A Free Consultation With An Experienced Construction Injury Lawyer
If you suffered an injury while working at your construction job, report the accident to your employer and pursue your right to workers’ compensation benefits. If you encounter trouble or want to avoid problems, get a lawyer on your side throughout the process. The Law Office of Gretchen Hall offers a free consultation to answer your questions. Our attorney can assist you in making sure your claim is filed properly and helping you receive maximum wage loss benefits.
Gretchen can also help you if you are denied benefits or if your benefits are being terminated too early. Contact us online or call at 651-964-6106 to arrange a free case consultation. Our experienced attorney assists workers with difficult workers’ compensation cases. You will pay no fee unless we retrieve compensation for you.
We serve all of Minnesota and western Wisconsin with focused, goal-oriented workers’ comp representation.